Control Ableton Live's EQ8 Frequency parameter with incoming MIDI notes.
There are plenty of devices for MIDI mapping, this one is specifically tuned to the EQ8's Frequency parameter. It doesn't arbitrarily map the range of MIDI note numbers to the frequency parameter, but instead it maps the precise frequency of an incoming MIDI note number to the correct frequency value of EQ8's parameter.
You can double check it is doing the correct mapping by using a utility such as och.MIDI2Freq.
- Pitch Bend will now affect the mapping
- device renamed to simply och.EQ8FreqMIDICtrl (no version number on the device name)
- fixed bug that would sometimes prevent multiple instances to control different harmonics
- example live set updated
- multiply frequency value for a int (harmonics) or a float (inharmonics)
- added example live set (includes och.MIDI2Freq)
- initial release
- Ableton Live 10 Suite (with max for live)
If you have some feedback, I would love to read it here.